Wednesday, January 4, 2012

it's a ........murphy!

Sorry to leave you hanging back there in September...life has been busy (good busy)...mommyhood is incredible...even better than I every could have dreamed! 

Exactly one week overdue, September 13, 2011 @ 6 o'clock PM on. the. dot. Taylor & I 
fell in love 
with:

Murphy Woods deRoo
8 lbs.  2 oz.  21 inches long
and completely perfect.

cloud 9.

it's a boy!  hi murph!  xoxo

pink and wrinkly and all mine.

those blue eyes get me every time.

murphy woods deRoo.  i.  love.  you.

i can't think of anything i would rather be than murphy's mama.
i am completely smitten.  

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! I've been checking in and was delighted to see a post and that all is well!!!! Murphy is a lil cutie! Hope Finn and York love him too!!!! Welcome to Motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i am so excited to see that LIADF is back! i opened this whilst supervising after school detention and all of the hoodlums looked at me when i gasped. welcome back! and someday you'll need to teach me how to make my blog look as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete